PAID ATTENDEE EVENT
WELCOME INFORMATION PAGE
(The 2019 EVENT IS SOLD OUT!)
(Please note: The information below applies only to our paid event attendees)
PDR College Advanced Skills Seminar 2019
SEMINAR SCHEDULE INFORMATION
Monday: (DAY 1)
1) Opening with Keith & Shane – 8-8:30am Hail Car Estimating Challenge
2) Myke Toldeo 8:30-10:30am
3) Shane Jacks Power PDR Box to Save Oil Can dents 10:30-12:30pm
Working Lunch 12:30-1:30pm — 3 Day Ad Creation w Jackie Blackwell
4) Kaz of Stanliner Lithuania shows Stanliner Crease Repair Methods for Speed and Accuracy 1:30- 3:30pm
5) Kevin Andrews Hybrid Safety: What you don’t know could kill you. 3:30-6:00pm
Tuesday: (DAY 2)
1) Clint Hosman – 8:10am start: Automation in your Service business and what it can do for your customers
2) Shane Hyper Speed PDR Strategies 9:00-12:00pm
3) Tournament of Champions Dent Olympics Exhibition 1-2:15pm
4) TOC Winner chosen by audience 2:15-3:30pm
5) TOC Winner breakdown of tools, techniques and strategy 3:45-4:30pm
6) Smash School Day One: World’s Best Techs smash their own doors for
School and Talk about the strategy they plan on using to repair them 4:30pm to close.
Wednesday: (DAY 3)
1) Smash School begins – 8:10am start
2) Smash school Completion 2:00pm
3) Q&A with Smash Techs: How did they do that?!
4) 3 Day Ad creation performance with Jackie Blackwell.
5) Closing Remarks w Keith and Shane
Please arrive by 8:00 am to register, we start at 8:30 am sharp.
* Schedule is subject to last minute changes.
MTE SHOW LOCATION & HOTEL INFO
Additional Info about MTE:
SEE THESE DIRECTIONS ON YOUR PHONE:
ORLANDO AIR PORT to PDR College Advanced Seminar to Westgate Lakes Resort & Spa to Orange County Convention Center (MTE SHOW)
Click to view above in Google Maps. (smartphone)